Friday, May 29, 2009

Mondays - The love and the hate.

Things have start to take off for our blog, but we hope more for a fruitful 1st month, so guys, if you all can (should) please give us your support! Our stuffs are of good taste and quality =D seriously!!

Anyway.

I think time has been moving considerably fast, I'm hoping that things will take a turn for me in August. In terms of career, I mean. Last Friday was my first experience in handling a month end sales target, pretty intense stuff I'd say. Obviously when there's shortfall you'd be finding ways to dig up money, even if its from the sky. So, we're caught in that tight situation, we were forcing out orders, but due to miscommunication of pricing has led a whole day's work to... Nothing. And pretty much it was my fault. The managers have decided that we should not let the inappropriate pricing be an argument for our clients to force more discounts, so they made a call to not close the deal.

It's kinda a painful experience, it's been such a stressful day, pressured from all sides, working so hard but because of a slighhhht mistake, things took a 360 turn. Well for now, I hope I'll be fine during the discussion on this next week. Haha


***

Ahhh... But I digress.

Couldn't help it, my worries are overwhelming me! As I mentioned, time has been moving rather fast, and it's already almost two weeks since I came back from my rendezvous. The distance has certainly became a challenge for me. I like it, but I hate it sometimes. See, sometimes, somethings are too complicated to explain... like this: I like it, 'cos when I see you, I reallly do wanna see you soooo much, the feeling of missing someone never felt this good, but I hate it, 'cos I still have to wait till I see you the next time. But its like this thing in the mathematical equation, y = mx + c... c being the constant that is the distance, but it bridges that gap between y (you) and x (me)... but its m (miss) that determines what you and me are gonna feel. Haha ok, enough of my cheesy approaches.

But, its very much like a Monday to me... Monday is like the bitch that gets in the way between weekends... The agony that a Monday has is much worse than Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday could ever conjure up. I excluded Friday, cos Friday is like the guy who gives you a chill pill. But you know, I think Monday came for a reason, I hate Mondays like I hate those qq acting girls.. but I don't want it out of my life. Otherwise, my love for the weekend wouldn't be as deep as it is now, if it wasn't for Mondays.

It makes you appreciate things more. i guess that's how it works. How extremes work. How you appreciate something so much because you know it isn't easy to achieve. Just like LDR and just like Mondays.

***

Lakers got into Finals, woo hoo! I think I'm one of the only guys here in Malaysia that doesn't go "Woot! MU are the champs in the EPL!!!". Truly one of a kind. But well done Lakers! After all the speculations that you won't be in the Finals, you have proven yourself again! Next up, proving ground, for Kobe's showdown.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Winglady said...

Eh...pls dont be lazy and update blog =P

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home