Saturday, September 09, 2006

When there is nothing good to be blogged about (from Siu yook and charsiu)

Although they didnt tag me or smth like that.,.. haha I do it cos I think this one is exceptional.. its by far the best one i've seen, be it friendster's bulletin or somewhere else..

when there's nothing good to blog about...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
-HAHA. Apparently the nearest book to me is a book titled Justice is done and... coincidently, on page 18 is a blank page indicating the end of a chapter.. so too bad.. there's nothing..

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
-A Hanger

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
-A Clint eastwood show about some cowboys .

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
- 11.15pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
- 11.09pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
- Some people from another block about 30m away playing some feng tau music.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?:
-About 3 hours ago went out with Homa, Ah Foong, and their friend who is now my friend sin yee. haha.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
- Myself.

9. What are you wearing?:

-Pasar malam converse pants my aunt bought for me when i was std 5 and the shirt i wore during my granpa's funeral.

10. Did you dream last night?:
- I dream almost every night and mostly are bad dreams.

11. When did you last laugh?:
- A few seconds ago when I buat lawak with my zany housemates. damn so hai

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
- A knitted picture on my wall with an image of Mickey mouse and my name below it and Donald duck and her name below it. Mom sew it when we were young.

13. Seen anything weird lately?:
- None.

14(a). What is the last book you finished?:
- The other side of Mahathir. A good book indeed.

14(b). What book are you currently reading?:
- The Day Man Lost


15. What is the last film you saw?:
- snakes on a plane


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
- a holiday around the world with my family all expenses paid by me

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
- I still hugging and kissing and smelling the same old pillow I had about 20 years back. You think its gross rite? Well, FUCKING FUCK YOU!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- I'll make sure the law of physics and science don't exist. By that I mean that glasses do not break when they hit the ground, water wouldn't spill out of broken glass, we don slip off wet floor cos there are less friction. lol.

19. Do you like to dance?:
- Yeah, ballroom dance is damn nice.

20. What is the last thing you ate or drank?
- Rice with spinach and tofu. FUCKING RM4! RIPOFF!

21(a). Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
- Emily? sounds too 80's or 90's rite? haha.. i dono...maybe I'll give her some fruit name.

21(b). Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
-Julian Jr? haha or maybe Handsome Chow Leng Chai. he'll be the laughing stock in primary school.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?:

-Yeah definitely. But I'll definitely come back to my country and contribute to my country because of what she has given to me. So FUCK all of youS who think Malaysia's a lousy country. Other fucking countries are fucking shitty either. No exceptions. You think if you go to another country it would be better than Malaysia? i guess you're still living in a gutter. Get out and have a look. Everywhere there are good and there are bad.. so don't fucking complain cos you come from Malaysia FOOLS!

3 Comments:

Blogger CharSiu said...

hahaha kesian your son...

AND HELL YEA!!! i agree with your final answer. fucking tards ain't no brains to think, ain't no eyes to see.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

hahahaha! hidup malaysia!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Rileen Aya said...

posted wrong on the tagboard... nywaes..



i think Handsome Chow Leng Chai is a freakin awesome name!!!!!!!!!!! XD

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home