Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tagged by Eva!

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List 10 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

So...10 random facts...

1. When I was 18 - 20 my cousin and some friends thought I looked like Wang Lee Hom

2. When I was 22 my friend Lai Voon Shong said I somehow kinda looked like C. Ronaldo

3. Not too long ago the photocopy lady boss near my house said I look like a foreigner.

4. My mom's friend thought I looked like a Baba although I'm purely chinese

5. Today, my sister's land lord said I looked like Tom Cruise.

6. My friends say my legs are so thin that I could run faster if I used my hands.

7. I am currently nick named "Muskelman" and "Chicken Legs"

8. I think I am awesome. What up.

9. I burp in my Girlfriends face and vice versa.

10. I also intentionally burp and fart in Nicholas Cheong Eu Jin's car after consuming crazy amount of garlic and Durians just to annoy him.

There! The 10 most awesome random facts about me.

Tag 8 people:

Ken, Liang, Liang, Eva, Eva, Eva, Victor, Aya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home