Saturday, March 22, 2008

If Not Now, Then When?

What's a blog post without some pictures huh? Anyway here are some images that have been deprived of attention for some couple of months, so I've finally decided to transfer from my phone to my blog now, for no reasons at all, umm.. well, actually, since I've started working, I'm becoming more retarded, doing stupid things, that actually gives me more value to my "already-not-sure-where-Im-heading" life.


Some stacking I did before valentines when my GF was shopping for something
*mine was 100000 x nicer than the one beside*


What's a post without some cam whore photo huh?
faux hawk!



The world's largest bum a frog can have.
Also the bum with the most cellulite


My future extension visualization put into ball point ink

The signage I saw near Niuzexui. Well maybe they're there to help? :D


Who dares to try? look at the three ambassadors!


Saw this in my hometown. There's writings on it that says
"We did not have to pay RMxxx to go to space"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home