Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy birthday to Liangzor

To Liang Dearest,

We have been room mates, I have jumped onto you to seek protection, you have listened to me mumble when I sleep, and I have ran and crashed on to you just to see who stronger but I injured my nose instead. Oh and not to forget how I tried to make you back flip in our tiny room.

"One for now, One for the future" and "On for the day you die, you know that you have your friends to drink with! Cheers!"
Happy 23rd Birthday, and lots of love, muaks.


liang, RHC members (Matt, me, and Ken) @ alicia's 21st bday in 2004

Liang, Rusty Matt, Me (when I was much fatter) and Ken (When he was much thinner) [2004]
When all of us thought we're gonna make it big in the Malaysian music industry.. :D

As you can see, we are melakans, and we're gay (applies for both meaning)

And like WTF??? (Below pic)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/constipatingmonkey/KL%20Trip/Dscn1250.jpg


But you guys must be kidding right? I mean the girl in this pic... damn hahaha

The nerdy girl is now the girl 2nd from the right (below pic)... haha wah imagine how old the photo was... Can't help it... photos are still up in the long dead constipating monkey...








Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home