Thursday, May 22, 2008

But The Sea Will Electrocute Us All

If only I'm a little bit more contented with my life, it wouldn't be so difficult for me. But seriously having good friends around changes your life entirely. Especially after watching HIMYM season 3 finale (episode 20). Now there's only 3 of my RHC friends that are still close as brothers to me. Matt has been missing in action (at least in my life) for about 2 years or so, but heard your doing great there at that little kiasu land. Anyway just wanna summarize how I feel about a few things thru these pics.

This is how I envision my friendship with my homiez, we're all on the same boat.

I've recently been thinking about so many things.. a shelter, more money, new openings, love, wants, needs.. It just never ends, and sometimes I'm just happy to sit at one corner, just feel the breeze and enjoy the moment just for that short while. I guess thats my therapy... why I like to stay at home after work, is because of the serenity.

Somethings/one are hard to understand

Driving in KL is truly a hassle. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy driving (I'm a guy), at night when I'm alone, listening to good music, when I could really just drive slowly, counting the street lamps, feel the breeze a little...

But the 6-8pm traffic just drives me nuts.

I guess this needs no explanation... Cos..

This is how my fish is supposed to look like

Despite my regular presentation and meetings with people at work, I'd never get used to nervousness. Ironically, I aspire to one day be a newscaster or a TV host. But what the hell, everyone deserves a try.

somethings just don't change

To be honest, I put up a lego face 50% of the time.. My expressions are fake cos sometimes I do not know how to react to a dumb joke, or not feeling happy for someone cos its got nothing to do with me, or just as a means of keeping a conversation going. Sorry but I'm a fake person. I'd sell my soul for things that are not worth bringing to the afterlife.



And thats why I tell myself:


And last but not least, please... please please please please


Save the earth by: not littering, open burning, public spitting, diesel engines... etc.
I love the planet and my country and sworn not to do the things that would pollute the world.
For this, I'm speaking on behalf of myself and aya.

***

A year in my life
(Soundtracks to my life)

- But the sea will electrocute us all (5/23/08) - Radiohead (Nice Dream)
- Cos tonight, is the night... (4/20/08) - Spice Girls (2 Become 1)
- This world has lost its story (4/4/08) - Bee Gees (Words)
- Let the music heal your soul (3/29/08) - Bravo All Stars
- To My Friends (3/22/08) - Rain
- I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining (3/17/08) - BJ Thomas (Rainbows keep droppin)
- Let My Love Open The Door (2/10/08) - Pete Townshend
- Here comes the sun (2/4/08) - The Beatles
- We're after the same rainbow's end (1/5/08) - Henry Mancini (Moonriver)
- Life ain't perfect, If you don't know what the struggle's for (12/16/07) - Alicia Keys (Lesson Learned)
- Smile! Like you mean it (11/16/07) - The Killers
- Dear Your name here, its been a long time, very long time (11/12/07) - New Found Glory (Sincerely Me)
- Last year's wishes are this years apology (11/7/07) - Fall Out Boy (You're like a Lawyer)
- Don't go changing, to try to please me (11/4/07) - Billy Joel (Just the way you are)
- 不知不觉已经那么久 (10/29/07) - Vanness and Kang Ta (127 Days)
- Hope of Deliverance (10/13/07) - Sir Paul Mc Cartney
- Those days are gone (9/16/07) - Celine Dion (All by Myself)
- Pain throws your heart to the ground and love turns the whole thing around (9/14/07) - John Mayer (Heart of Life)
- When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part (9/12/07) - John Mayer (Dreaming with a broken heart)
- oui Lienda, bella che fa, bonita, bonita que tal? (9/8/07) - Jack Johnson (Belle)
- Running as fast as I can, to the middle of nowhere (8/21/07) - Pink (Just like a Pill)
- Feeling Like an Old Dog Kicked Out (6/3/07) - Bon Jovi (Always)
- Better than Me (6/2/07) - Hinder
- Once I thought My Innocense was gone, Now I know that Happiness goes on (5/22/07) - Billy Joel (For the Longest Time)
- 上を向いて歩こう 涙がこぼれないように (5/7/07) - Kyu Sakamoto (Sukiyaki)


私の人生のこれまでの、素晴らしいされています。にはまだ長い道のりするためには、その私を待ってしなければならない。
Life Goes On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home