Saturday, June 09, 2012

Blessings in disguise

Have you heard of the butterfly effect? The theory explains that a simple change of an event may result in a dramatic change in the course of the entire event.

I guess this happens to us most of our lives but sometimes we just don't notice it.
This morning Carmen and I went to our condos management office to replace all our access cards. However due to the unpleasant experience which we have had previously we became rather disgruntled when we have to go and settle this matter.
As expected they did not honor their promise and I was not happy about it so to not make matter worse I decided to leave to the gym and not continue to argue with them.. As I was on my way out if the condo through the guard house, and one of the guards who have already been asking me a few weeks ago reminded me to go get my card done. And without hesitating I raised my voice and told him off.

Now the reality stops here.. But after a few moments I just imagined that although it did not happened or neither will I be able to know it, it may have a negative implications to a few other things.. Along the way.

The guard may have taken it personally and in turn made his day bad, but and maybe due to that he could have beaten his child or something.. I'm just saying but it is possible.

Negative energy passes on easily and if I could have just ended it on the spot and not passed it on perhaps in the end it would have been better and I truly believe that blessings do come in disguise

A blessing is not real, it is a perception of your own and you will only be able to feel the blessing as a result of a previous situation, and trust me blessing, it always start with positivity.

I've realized one thing that I have learned today and I will make a difference for myself!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home