Sunday, September 17, 2006

Photos part 2

Here are some more pictures of the BBQ night. And oh, by the way, My sister digs you Victor! She said "eh ur friend's quite cute". Justyne, Ezra and my other friends must be mad at you. My chatbox sure kena flooded kaw kaw. haha this time the photos look neater. Cos I finally realized choosing the option center is better than none. Ok I know Im stupid.

The "Spoon-and-Cup" photo

The "I-don't-know-why-is-he-laughing" photo
(from bottom) Lenard, Jules, Victor and Wei Ming

-Farewell My Concubine-
(from l-r) Wei Ming, Victor, Jules and Lenard

Lenard: Donnnn Leeettt Meee Dowwnnn~!
Jules: OK

I would definitely name this photo: "The true color of Lenard" (hahaha)

The "I-do-not-know-some-of-their-names" photo

The "particular-photo-that-my-sister-checked-victor-out" photo
(from l-r) Jules, Ms Adeline (our marketing lecturer) and Victor

Lenard

The "It-should-have-been-shorter" photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home