Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let me know if you feel it man, cos everything I'm not made me everything I am

Today I just got samaned! And its not the MBPJ saman where you could just ignore... but its a PDRM saman.. which means,... its a RM300 saman! Damn, this shit is a real whack! My boss asked me to appeal cos then I'd just got to pay RM50. I was claimed to be causing unnecessary obstruction on a road.. although I clearly wasn't and cars could pass by easily. Yeah, I admit, I was double parking, but I've obviously estimated a safe allowance for other cars and the car parking beside me to get out. And obviously, my consideration wasn't taken very well by the cops.. so yeah.. its kind of a bad day I'd say.. My boss asked me to big the cops cos I'm from Melaka, and claim that in Melaka "Kuning atau putih pun boleh park" haha. If you get what I mean.

I was going to a client's place for a sales and marketing presentation on some market analysis and was almost running late, and Jalan Universiti is such a difficult place to find parking, so I've got no choice, but to double park. Oh by the way, my client's place doesn't have enough allocation for visitors. The presentation went well, was my fifth presentation to the client, so the managers and directors were quite used to me, and I am quite familiar with their characteristics so it wasn't a big deal to me at this point of time.

But that 50 bucks was not necessary! Damn!

Oh I saw this on the way back and couldn't help it..

Oh if im going for any interviews, I'm gonna list out all my talents

1. I can complete the rubik's cube in lesser than 5 minutes
2. I can Moonwalk!
3. I'm going to be able to juggle 3 oranges
4. I can make my veins on my hands move like worms
5. I can snap louder than everyone i know
6. I can cook Maggi Goreng better than your regular mamaks!
7. I can spin my guitar (its broken)
8. I can lick my elbow
9. I can flex my chest like Terry Crews
10. I can talk while I sleep!

I can Moonwalk, MuthaF**kas!



Terry Crews a.k.a Latrell Spencer - My inspiration.

ogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger becks said...

moonwalk eh? cool. What about sunwalk or even starwalk?(: * buat kacau*

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Sunwalk is way too hot

Starwalk is for famous people

Moonwalk - is for cool and low profile people like me

wahahahaha!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Hi I'm ken. said...

u wait. i'll start gliding and sliding before u know it

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home