Tuesday, November 17, 2009

does the world need another love song?

God bless James for telling me about that kick ass Digi package for blackberry last week. It couldn't have been better than that..

Well, it was all good and lucky on thursday.. But luck took a quick turn around and on saturday, my door knob broke and my bb got faulty.. I thought it was the worst day ever..

I haven't been spending quality time with my parents hassling over rhis bb shit and cos so many plans in the weekend.. But the people at digi totally rocked.. They couldn't fix my bb obviously cos they are not professionally trained to do so. But what amazed me was that they did not hesitate to give me a new set upon my request.

I've heard about other service provider that requested the user to wait 3 weeks for the set to be sent back to the head quarters which is in singapore. I have to say that I'm really lucky. God bless you digi prople!

***

What I have now ain't what I'm used to
But I guess I'm getting the hang of it
Cos I guess I'm never gonna get enough of the good stuff

We need to learn to give and take, from making them same mistakes
And that's how I know your place in me
Cos I guess I'm never gonna get enough of you

I know I was never good in showing how I feel
and I don't lie, u know its quite a deal
Cos I guess I really want the same from you
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home