Saturday, June 09, 2012

About thinking too much and worry..

Do you usually plan so much ahead? I sometimes do but time and time again people would tell me that planning ahead is good but planning too far ahead isn't good..

The world has not and will not tell us tomorrow's news today or the day after and after.... So why do we think so much ahead sometimes..

All this planning ahead too much just leads to worry and I once read that most of the things that we worried did not happen.. Worrying is a misuse of imagination.

I have been victim on this, but and sad to say I blame myself, my ego, and self image and the society.

Carmen has been helping me alot on this by consoling and giving me reading materials but sometimes it just comes back and haunt me... I will have to fight this ghost in me and I'm doing it step by step

I've come across many people who have been giving me wise thoughts and I take these as insights to help me worry less and think better and perhaps this is gods way of teaching me the way of life.. You don't meet one good samaritan when you come to a crossroad, u meet them along the way, and you just need to believe sometimes.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home