Thursday, April 19, 2007

I made you cry and that's my crime, I wish could just rewind.

Things I realize (in myself and other people) in my life so far

1. My mind not only wanders; sometimes it leaves completely.
2. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday.
3. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
4. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter/cashier/officer, is not a nice person.
5. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
6. My friends love me, anyway.
7. Although you think otherwise, in truth, nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
8. Do not attempt to borrow money in your first date (you know who you are, idiot).
9. Someone tells me a joke and I said "LOL."
10. I got discouraged too many times. I'd rather live with a nice white lie than a stupid cruel truth.

***

Some random pics in campus. Need some before graduation. :D

In Japanese class, Me, yang and Ho Weng Leong

During our weekly presentation for Marketing Strategy
Ho Weng Leong, Yang, Hsiang Hwa, Floreen, Cassling, and me.

When I was presenting

Buat kecoh standing beside presenter.

Us again + Yue Yun

***

What's Playing in my Nokia 5300 now?

Saliva - Click Click Boom
They Might Be Giants - Boss of Me
The Fray - Look After You
Nelly - Err Time
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
No Doubt - Hella Good
Nerd - Maybe
Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love
Hellogoodbye - Here in your arms
Daniel Powter - Love you lately
Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait
The Academy Is - Slow Down
Rob Thomas - Little Wonders
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
CCR - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Earth Wind and Fire - September

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home