Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays (emoness)

Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.

***

I laughed/Cried when..

Mommy pat my back for god knows how long just so I could sleep soundly.

When mommy scolded the floor, the cupboard, and many other things for me because I fell on them and hurt myself.

I wake mommy up in the midnight just to stand outside the bathroom while I peed because I was afraid of ghosts.

Mommy had to pick all the taugehs (I mean hundreds of them) out of that pack of noodle cos I used to hate em.

When mommy fork out that RM100 cos she could see my troubled looks that I need it although I could see that troubled look of hers cos I knew she would need it too.

When mommy frequently buy Magnum 4D, Damacai, Toto because she said "If I won first price, I'll sent you overseas to study.

When mommy told me to lie to my dad just so I won't get the scolding and she'll get scolded.

When I held mommy's hand when grandma was about to take her last breath.

I <3 Mommy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. touching!:)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*sniff*

now write a love song for our mums for fmc wont ya? =]

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home