Tuesday, May 22, 2007

once i thought my innocense was gone, now I know that happiness goes on

Heard of The Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency? The one who wrote Everything About Me Is Fake...And I am Perfect, a judge in US next top model show, appeared on numerous fashion magazines.. and right now.. opening her own modelling agency and her own reality show!


Channel [V] is airing a special marathon screening of the complete 1st season of “Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency” on Saturday, 26th May at 6:30pm and Sunday, 27th May at 1:30pm... don't Miss it!

***

Only 1 week away from ending my uni life.. leaving school has never been so emotional before.. But nothing eventful this week, just savouring whatever I'm used to do in uni (the everyday things), and hanging out with my dear friends.. sounds like doomsday haha (I believe that in 9120 years, the human race will extinct). The only notable thing that is worth mentioning is that, I stole 2 nangkas from the park nearby. haha..

Recently, after all these years, I learned more about myself after encountering many experiences.. some good some bad, but I'm gonna share it since my coursemates and friends seems to be so into creating tests about themselves to test their friends to know how much they know about them. But I didn't score well in any of the tests, so I'll make it a point to tell you all about the things that may not seem so obvious to all of YOUs.. hehe, instead of you guessing what or how I am really like..

After going through a few interviews, I find out that I may have slight ADD, where everytime my interviewer says something, I can't seem to pay full attention! I don't know why, but I still have eye contact with that person, but at the same time, although I may seem like I'm looking at him while he's talking, I'm more like looking at the window outside and day dreaming.. Gotta stop this.. Because of that, I seem to cock because I wasn't paying attention.

From that, I also realized that I am not a good cocker, despite the fact that in this industry, you need to be able to talk cock.

I don't draw as much as I did last year, and I realize I no longer draw on exam question papers anymore, although I still draw on school tables.

I am an avid pen spinner and I spin with style. haha. If you don't already know, if I have a pen or pencil in my hand, it'll be spinned, and I have already broken and spoiled many many many pens and pencils. My skills: Thumbaround and Sonic

I tend to lose my stationeries every time since standard 1 and can't seem to change or be more careful. This I really can't understand.

I believe that every part of my body can contribute to the nature, like peeling of your skin and feed it to the ants.

I love drawing very very much but just as a form of entertainment for me, not a profession in the future. Just like what my friend said to me "Kalau saya minat menyapu sampah, takkan lain kali nak kerja penyapu sampah professional?" which is indeed very true.

I am super bitter but I just don't show.

I love watches, I'd love to collect watches one day, I love to read about complications of watches.

I hated bittergourd but I love bittergourd.

Hard to sleep without my pillow.

I literally experienced hell after watching Event Horizon, when visions of hell and a figure literally appeared when I'm alone at home, particularly in my sister's room, the darkest room in my house. For 1 fucking week. I fucking hate horror movies since then.

I used to cover my head with my pillow or blind fold myself with a small tower so that I wont see any ghosts when I was sleeping.

I believe I have OCD, although realizing it I do it all the time (this isn't funny), I walk and check if a gate is unlocked for several times, I check repeatedly if the tap is not turned tightly, I check if the TV isn't turned off although it is turned off, I check if the car lock is locked repeatedly.

I guess these are the things that if you don't live with you'd probably won't know, or if you do, you may not take the time to realize.. cos many people don't.

Me and my vegetable obsession

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahhh, i watched that "Janice DIckinson Modelling Agency" on Channel V,and i think she's crazy!i used to cover my face and earss with my dearly-stinky bolster too when i sleep!cz i'm fierce of hearin anyone whisperin at my ear or seeing any "things" when i open my eyes :p so, basically i dun watch horror too haha

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

haha kita sama la..

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No smile-out-loud photo again :p

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.i like watchin horrors despite im damn pengecut.OCD is bad.I hav a fren who has it.and everything has to be in perfect order and has to double/triple check all his stuff.really ticks me off.but the Monk is good. :P

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

the monk?

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the monk is a tv series.a detective who's obsess with cleanliness.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though it could be weird that we actually share the same birth month and of course the same horoscope and I'm born a few days later than you, I share the same interest as you do, and I'm so fond of watches(I'm not faking it alright?) and still I'm fond of you after having departed for 5 years now(I'm confessing, and would you consider it all over again? :P If in case you know who I am, I wouldn't be surprised :D) aha! and I'm scared of ghosts too..I used to bury my face with my smelly pillow, bolster and blanket altogether..

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home