Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yesterday and days before, Sun is cold and Rain is hot, but it's been that way for all my time.

Will I Ever Find?

I'm really glad I have the opportunity to take photos with people who I may not meet again in a very long time. For those I constantly meet, I hope we will continue to meet without exception, continually, perpetually forevermore. Yes, I mean you, you, you, you and all of yous who you know who you guys are.

The weekend was very well spent and a very memorable one indeed. Except for one thing: Good Charlotte, I went to your concert but you didn't show up in my band's performance (Heh!). That was Saturday. Sunday was really great too, attending my very last prom night, in Palace of The Golden Horses. This weekend can be considered my best weekend ever in my entire uni life. Just regret that the good times seem so short. I'm very grateful to Mr whatever your name is for creating a great device called the digital camera.

Frankly, we gave our best during our performance in the prom, but due to unforseen circumstances, we failed to deliver the best of our ability. Alright, alright, apart from that, everyone was someone special that night, and I'm sure all of us had a real great time during the event, and kudos everyone, the organizers, who made the event a success, and the beautiful people who made the night meaningful, and the food that brought us all together at our table. haha.

Lastly, thanks for the photos.
私の中心常にで



FMC: Me, Weiming, Victor


Me and Yang


During sound check.


ME


Doing my stuff.


Me and Yue Yun


Chuan Zhen and Me


Me and Hock Yunn


Me and Melvin


Winnie and Me


Me and Su Yen

***


After Love


Monday was the gathering for us (marketing coursemates) I hope it won't be the last one, cos monday night felt great. We're like a damn big family and I hope we'll have something as crazy as last night again. Thanks, you guys make me feel like not graduating yet. Heheh. ありがとう.

I really had great fun, and I never felt so loose with you guys last night although much damage have been done to ourself physically and mentally.. haha. Karaoke till 3 am knowing that we have a listening test in the morning.. was so wrong, but felt so right. ;)

If there's a song on radio I could dedicate to you guys, it would be:
Hellogoodbye's Here in you Arms.

All of Us
(l-r, from top to bottom): Nicole, Seok Khim, John, Lee Hong, me, You Boey, Rachel, Siew Li, Chia Ling, Teresa, Yue Yun, Yi Chang, Gang Wei, CK (Standing)
Lai, Weng Leong, Victor, Hsiang Hwa, Cassling, Floreen (Sitting)


(l-r) Victor, Yang, Weng Leong, Yue Yun, Me, John, Jee Vin, Lai

Us in gay couple t-shirt. haha
Ho Weng Leong: Do we really look gay ah?


The kid who got lucky.
You Boey, Lee Ching, me, Seok Khim and Nicole.


Us again.

Lee Ching and Me

Me, Yue Yun and yang.

We had a f**king good time!
Beyond's 海闊天空


***

Its already Tuesday, listening test sucked, hehe. Oh, and thanks to the durian, it tasted good, and you have been great Kevin. And sorry for being a hard case to crack, my roomate, I too, try my best to be what I presume as a good roomate and housemate. We've had the ups and downs and I appreciate every single help you have given, and I apologize for all the unpleasant things I have caused. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger toi toi said...

yeahh~ it was damn fun wei!! we shud have more of these gatherings.. how come last sem ni wanna bond.. aiyaa...

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home