Monday, February 04, 2008

Here comes the Sun





Eating Vegetable has never felt so bad before... I never knew the saying "too much of something is bad" applies to consuming excessive amount of green leafy vegetables before. I've never felt so disgusted eating vegetable before... Do not get me wrong, my love for these green things lives on.. but the next time I eat em again, I'd be extra careful and choose what kind I eat.



I can't fully blame it on the vegetables, all of yous know I won't.. I'd put full blame on Western food and Salad Dressings! I've had three servings of salad in one day, I guess I had too much of salad dressings than I can take in a day. We had team lunch in La Bodega in BSC, where I had a bowl of Salad of they day, which in my opinion, sucked... I don't know why, but since Marmalade came to existence, no other places make better salad than them.


Then <3>


Next thing I know... I kept shitting Dhal every damn hour. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, and I felt like shit.. And ironically, my shit ain't anything like shit at all.. Its more like vomit than shit. Vomit that comes out of your anus, and pee that comes out of your ass rather than your penis.

Its been a long time since I've contracted any sickness.. and all of them just have to come in when CNY's near.. I hate it! I just hate it!!!..



Baby, I don't blame you at all for my stomach ache

no matter what, I'd still put that face for you :)


***


Its just funny how my posts all revolves around talking about the past 1 year. How fast it went on. Dear Yue Yun, Ah Yang, and HoMa, do you guys still remember this time around last year, we were watching Sean's brother performing during CNYE? Can't believe its been 1 year already! Seems like awhile ago. The transition happened very quickly, I guess.


Anyhow, CNY is just 2 days away. Can't wait till it comes. Pumped petrol on my car, check the engine, checked the black oil. The car is freaking dirty, gotta wash it before CNY, gotta make everything nice and clean before the first day!


Cleared my debts with friends (its a chinese belief that you should clear all your debt before the new year). Bought some new clothes, got a new <3.>

***
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home