Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Last year's wishes are this year's apologies

Its been awhile since we've met and celebrated our birthdays together... and its great that we tried to relive our way of life in uni, although in vain... heh.. Anyway we had an outing to celebrate the birthday of me, yang and homa, so its kinda special to me, and i've just got to say thank you to each of us for doing this, and here are some pics!

Coincidently, this afternoon we had a birthday lunch for me and my colleague piao, and according to piao, November is the rockers' month hehe, and so thanks to my colleagues for the lunch treat, and thanks to my boss teoh who's always the one to drive us around, heheh. And to Kai lou who pranked call me, in which I panic cos I thought a client called me and asked me something I don't understand and forced to answer.. Thanks guys, and thanks Daniel for coming!
Outing kat the curve



Love you guys.
I'm looking forward to Japanese dinner this Fri aiittt?

1 Comments:

Blogger SuYen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! May all ur dreams come true and be happy always!! talk to u soon!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home