Monday, November 12, 2007

Dear your name here, its been a long time, very long time

My birthday this year.. I'd consider the best since whoever his name is created rock music. Thru out my life, never have I celebrated my birthday like 5 times before and after my birthday.. :D So I would like to thank all of YOUs who have made my birthday this year a really special one. I've got many great gifts this time, from a cat soft toy, an ear phone (me old one is like 'kiam chai' already) a card holder, which I really need so that I could store my name card, and cakes and cup cakes, and sushi supper japanese dinner hakka dinner.. :D and not to forget, Jem's Wasabeer, and Gary's half brain dead's cause.

Thank you ALL! You made my 22, 21 again!



Gummy bears x cupcakes


2 Comments:

Blogger wahlui said...

eeeeeeek. happy belated birthday dude! :D

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

thank you thank you!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home