Thursday, November 08, 2007

22nd Birthday post!

A few of my fave watches and some of my collections.
Some are new and some are really old.

A Sandoz ladies watch which probably dates back to the 50's. This brand
no longer produces watches anymore (http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES/SandozSWISSSalesTable.htm)

My dream: The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. The one that bond wears. Isn't the bezel
just beautiful?


My dads: Seamaster Classic with blue markers

I don't know what they call this little bars that holds the strap to the watch.

Water resistant bands

Dials from various brands


Camy ladies watch passed down by my granpa to my dad and to me now.

So far, i couldn't find any history about Vonax watches, but other brands like
leobe, wyler are still available, used ones of course.

My late granpa's Seiko automatic watch. Still working
till today, probably 40 yrs old.


My dad's A.Lange and Sohne with perpetual datograph capable of measuring
day, date, month, leap year, and moon phase

My dad's Rolex

My late granpa's Seiko with chronograph, but the crown
is broken, so we have to use a temporary crown to wind it


***

Sometimes i just feel like one.
trapped in a cell..




BUT ITS MY BIRTHDAY
SO PLEASE SPAM MY COMMENT BOX! TQ~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful collection u have there!=) n enjoy ur day!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday to u~

9:35 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

happy birthday to u!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online where to buy tramadol cod - tramadol 50mg how many to get high

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home