Saturday, January 05, 2008

We're after the same rainbow's end..

i've got a roomate now... And a totally new makeover to my room. Haha. Its like we're better than home improvement. If only I could show you the before and after of my room.

We've modified the existing furnitures to produce more furnitures while turning the original furniture into something else. And with just a little more money, I've gotten some new fixtures to my room..

What I've got for Xmas and New Year?

I had a damn good time during both of those celebrations.. I've got cookies! :) I've got my favourite Sesame Street character ErNiE! I'll be getting a t-shirt! and most importantly I have my friends to be with. Well, I'm sorry, Justyne that you can't make it.

I have always dread staying back in KL during the weekends, as I am afraid of loneliness, but its really great when you have someone to talk to.. I used to think that Friday and Saturdays nights are nights that you gotta go out.. and I've never missed going out on the two days back in uni.. But as time passes and as I learn.. I gradually grow out of the idea.. you get lethargic sometimes



We travelled to 2008 together

1 Comments:

Blogger Hi I'm ken. said...

i forgot we took this picture..

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home