Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have you ever... Experience a moment of pure serenity? A journey into deep thought normally motivated by problems and opportunities forgone..

But its far from simple to reach that state of mind... Its like that part of a movie where the guy drives on a free way at 80 miles an hour while the narrator speaks and the scene just slowly phases into silence... Just the narrators voice uttering his thoughts...

Lately, this sensation happens. It could be ego, or just compassion, purely human. As I move on, I hope I move along with new passions that could probably take this kinda feeling away soon.

I've been distracted by it, and I've found other distractions but maybe it just couldn't contain the excuses I've been fed with. If I could only understand it.. Let alone accept it. If only.

Well. Just. wake. me. up. when the morning comes from this sleep I am in.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home