Thursday, April 28, 2011

Never do something that you'll regret later... They always say (my version) don't put up till tomorrow the lunch box you can wash today, cos as much as u know it already, its gonna stink! Look, as silly as that could have sounded, u know little habits like that can affect how you handle bigger matters in the future.

Living in the corporate world with so much to juggle in hand, I don't think that saying would help much, cos at the end you should learn to prioritise - there's just one you, you can satisfy everybody at the same time, so sometimes its necessary to put off what you can do today for tomorrow.

Anyway, on another side of my life,

I bet what all of you think about the great wonders of the world are their beauty and I bet all of you don't really read about what's really happening there, right? Like the pyramids in egypt are often portrayed appearing to be still new covered in white sands, or the Antarctica as a place very much untouched, or the everest as the most beautiful and highest mountain in the world, isn't it?

Well www.cracked.com opened up my eyes.

The pyramids are actually ruins which are pretty much not maintained as well as they looked like in the pictures and some part of Antarctica are actually rubbish dumps and.. AND...!

At the very base camp of mount everest is actually filled with empty plastic bottles!! And nobody really talks about it and I only found out when my company is actually sending employees there to help clean up those damn mess...!

Now, would you go on such assignment? Instead of climbing mt everest, you're cleaning mt everest...

Well for a person like me, climbing mt everest will be a an achievement similar to those act which gets you a dato'ship or being called a national hero. Even if that didn't materialise I'd be pretty bad ass if I did make it to the top.

But to clean mt everest, its one noble act - and although doesn't make u in any way a bad ass. I'd still do it if I had a chance, cos really, how many people actually thought of a more selfless reason to go to mt everest than for the sake of proving oneself?

What do you think?

But before I think big, I have to write a letter and compete with other noble people like me..



Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home