Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tough decisions

Gut feel is a true gift god has given to us. Though not always true, it gives you assurance before you take action. Taking action, another initiative from human beings that God must be really proud of

I will never know what the future holds for me... If I will do well when I finally picked the path to walk upon or not, I will never know unless I choose it. The thing about gut feel is that you never learn about it.

As far as making decisions are concerned.. You learn to narrow down the options as you are faced with similar situations and you simply get better at making decisions over experience.

But for the hard to make decisions and even with difficult circumstances coming in to place, you need other motivations, be it financially, professionally or personally. However you need to know what makes you happiest and distinguishing it isn't easy as we are being presented with so many opportunities in life we become spoilt and greedy - selfish

I believe that it is in our nature to grow that way and in general we will never change. Just like us, made up from selfish genes.

But in all those selfishness and greed, what do we really look for? Internally, not externally... Why do I want to be a lawyer, banker or fitness instructor? I have learned to believe everyone has a motivation bigger than to earn alot of money. Money indeed can't buy happiness forever.

For me it is in finding happiness with everything and everyone I love and I believe although it may not be true all the time, my gut feel always try to lead me to where my heart wants to end up in; happiness.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 Comments:

Blogger Rileen said...

it will take a leap of faith and a whole lot of courage. goodluck :)

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home