Sunday, June 03, 2007

Feeling Like an Old Dog Kicked Out

I'm so glad and proud of having the best people to lighten me up when I'm down and out, when I'm out of breath and getting the right therapy to heal my wounds. But sometimes I wonder, how are people judged in the society. As far as I'm concern, in my taman, and I think all of us experience the same thing. When you're in primary school, if you're obedient, or hardworking and your neighbours will pass the word around saying you're a really nice kid, if you're a kaki ponteng, then everybody will think that you're a bad kid. When you're in secondary school or uni, people see you as a nice person if you score well in your exam and if you don't smoke or take drugs.. well, how would people really see you now? will they still see you in the same light when you're a good kid but you don't have a job? or you're earning like hell but you're doing drugs, or you're a compulsive gambler? Sometimes I just seemed to be pressured by stuffs like that if you get what I mean.. Ok Enough of this kinda shit.

***

Anyway just wanna shout out to that 'Anonymous' person (I really don't know who you are) who posted a comment on my last post, I really appreciate what you said, and honestly, I am touched by your words, and thanks for your encouraging words. Sometimes when you're not in the mood, you seem to steer away from your destination, but you're like the person trailing at the back giving me the high light telling me I'm in the wrong lane. Thanks! appreciate it! :) (especially all the quotes and poems that you've pasted for me!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it me, or are we growing up further and further from our initial plans on life?

as kids, we strive for As and full marks in our spelling tests. we tell our teacher we wanna grow up to become lawyers and policemen and firemens. because somehow those professions seem so great in our textbooks.

now? we're just think if we're able to land a 9-5 job in an office earning 3k a month which is pretty lucky for a fresh graduate. or being thankful of getting at least a B- in exams.

wouldnt it be great to have all those auntie and uncles look up to us and say "ah boy.. you so smart la" at this period of time, rather than we were 7. i'd appreciate it a hell lot better now. :(

asal aku emo -__-

4:00 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

yalor yalor.. haih..

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home