Wednesday, September 12, 2007

When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part...

busy week ahead, this work is getting tougher by the day... sigh.. everyday is a tiring day.. sometimes all i wanna do is just sit back at home and watch Channel 11, or 16, or 40,41,42 or 50,51,52 or just 71 and 72... thats alot.. but thats all i wanna do after dinner... then i just hope that time passes slowly at night..



well, its not that i hate work, but im just exhausted and devastated sometimes... just to many things to anticipate... so somtimes it gets way to energy consuming... hmm.. but helping out my new colleague makes me feel great.. and my boss leaving the company a really sad thing..


Some photos from my recent company annual dinner in Eastin Hotel...







My motivation this week:



Just bought a watch: Tag Heuer Carrera Brad Pitt version.. pretty happy about it! :)

Nice? hehe..





2 Comments:

Blogger radicalzyc said...

nice title phrase

1:47 AM  
Blogger CarrineLing said...

wahhhhhh u so terrorrr wan, work few months can afford a tag huer d Me?not even one down in my wishlist...huhuh ape pun xde

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home