Monday, October 29, 2007

不知不觉已经那么久, 我待在这没有你的冰河期中


All my life, the person that I've always looked up to.. is my sister. Eversince I was a young boy, I benchmark everything i want to achieve to what she's achieved. Well what made me this way? My mom made it this way, very sad to say, that I come from a family who never stopped comparing with each other, who's doing better than who..


Thats what people from Gen X would think and behave, but its really a malaysian thing to compare your children. I guess that's how we improve and how we bond with each other. Honestly I would never choose that way to bring up my children in the future.. I still love my mother very much, despite my hatred for this typical chinese behaviour. Well, I'm already beyond that time of comparison, what's important now is that I'm happy and I'm happy with what I do. Even if I'm doing it just for survival reasons.


But I'm already half way there, searching for the real me. All my life, I've been taught and thought to do better, and to skip my sister's mistakes and to do the right things. Look, if I were to be like that, I'll never be myself, I'll never find myself. I'll always be Serina Chow Yin Yin Version 2, the debugged version. I don't wanna be a revised version of my sister. I wanna be myself, i wanna be the Julian Chow beta version, who gradually evolves into my very own version 1... I wanna do the mistakes that I'm supposed to encounter, the challenges, the things I do that I shouldn't have done. Experience is still the best way to learn. Not books.


Office kenduri session




***
New original designs. Place order here.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

该不该搁下重重的壳
寻找到底哪里有蓝天
随着轻轻的风轻轻的飘
历经的伤都不感觉疼
我要一步一步往上爬
等待阳光静静看着它的脸
小小的天 有大大的梦想
重重的壳裹着着轻轻的仰望
我要一步一步往上爬
在最高点乘着叶片往前飞
小小的天 留过的泪和汗
总有一天我有属于我的天
我要一步一步往上爬
在最高点乘着叶片往前飞
任风吹干 留过的泪和汗
我要一步一步往上爬
等待阳光静静看着它的脸
小小的天 有大大的梦想
我有属于我的天
任风吹干 留过的泪和汗
总有一天我有属于我的天

this song is dedicated to you although i am still in doubt of your mandarin coz as far as i know you in form 5 you kind of not familiar with mandarin, up date me about it k?
this song is jay chou's "蜗牛"
find the lyrics inspiring....
hope you like it!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

yes you may doubt my mandarin still haha... but thru time i did learn some more words la.. for me it is much easier to learn from songs la.. so i just copy some words from my fave song lor.. haha.. i couldn't read the lyrics u gave me until i searched for the pinyin lyrics.. but i did listen to the song in youtube and its a really nice song.. plus the words are nice lah.. Thanks for dedicating to me!! hehe..

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Online elecyMex software programms on PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap elecyMex software programms to Mac[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap elecyMex soft programm on Mac[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home