Sunday, September 16, 2007

Those Days Are Gone..

Sundays, sundays, how much I hate this stupid day. Anyway, weekends always seem too short for me. Something more about my pathetic life in KL. The picture below shows the three friends that accompany me to sleep every single night, and priority is always given to the middle bear. What happens is that, my sister insists that I must give the same amount of love to all three friends instead of just neglecting the other two. So, everytime I'm sleeping, she'll stuff the bears on my face, causing me to sometimes have difficulty in breathing. (My sister doesn't allow me to bring my pillow, due to 'perfume' issues). So there you go, these three friends who keep me sleeping in peace, every night.


My car, whose ass got knocked by some gay myvi. can't open the BOOT, broken rear lights, middle part of the spoiler not intact to the car, bumper came off and dented. But fortunately for everyone, it has all bee settled. With brand new lights, brand new bumpers.


Saturday, right after gym, I was damn semangat. I rushed to the basketball court, saw a ball, and kicked it, and chipped my toe nail badly. It was nasty. Asked my friend to drop me home like 5 minutes after I reached the basketball court. Damn pathetic right.. Same old stupid Julian.
Hope you guys feel disgusted. (Hope you're eating something while looking at this picture. Hope you're eating something that reminds you of my injury.)





P/S: Shout out to WGE 2020. That car was a good car. Too bad its gonna go away. Best wishes to your ex-car victor.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but I dont see 'betty'? :( how come u dont go to bed with her? *sigh*

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

betty is collecting dust in my room.. haha... you can have it if you want toooo..*sushi buffet*

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!.. eh that didnt start of right. lets try this again. APE L**CIO!!? how come you treat her differently? why!? why!!?? but why!!? ): sigh..yea give me. atleast she'll have her significant half 'ernie' to accompany her. you freaking-mean-*tut*-*tuthole-fella! haha, now theres a reason to see u this weekend, gonna kungfu u sial! no more main waiting by the corner dah. I swear, by hook or by crook ill make it this time. ok..sushi buffet, on u isit?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

sorry on u la... since u wan betty then you have to pay for it.. its still in the box so actally the box is collecting dust...

7:33 AM  
Blogger Rileen Aya said...

dear muskelman, read this read this!!!!!!!!


By bulletin on Fri, 28th September 2007
Expired date : 22-Oct-2007
For MMU campus: Melaka ~ Department: STAD
Category : Announcement/Memo/Circular



Head
Fitness Room (Gym)

Assalamualaikum and good day

Dear staff and students,

Please kindly be informed that the Fitness Room (Gym) will be closed temporarily starting from 1st October until 21st October 2007 due to Final Examination and trimester break.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Student Affairs and Sport Division





dont die ok ~

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home