Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hope of deliverance

The fact about me is, I don't really know how to meet people anymore. I think I'm at the point of stage where I've already reached my peak in socializing. The new people I see or know are the ones that added me in friendster, who in time would be adding me to their MSN list. But my status is, just presence in their list. Even if I do chat with them, I just don't chat with them anymore, or we forgot about each other. I really lost my "New-Friends-Stamina". I no longer have the ability to get to know people more. I really don't hope this happens to me (it is worse enough I am not a very sociable person, even worse when this happens to someone like me). As you age, you get more lonely. (Sorry, working in a Marketing research firm made me think of things this way).
Well this turns out to be quite an important thing to me, why? cos it also helps in finding my other half, if I can't know new people, then, then, then.. it would be hard for me to find a GF!? haha I sound so desperate, well not so much.. I don't really like working, cos it means lesser friends outside my working world. People are busy with their own stuff and no longer share the same problems. Well "I can wait another day, until I call you again/ but another lonely night, might take forever". But I hope I'll come to the chorus singing "No more lonely nights"

***

Nothing's more endearing than being called a "fucker", "bastard", or "cibaikia" by your friends. Fuck is such a versatile word, you use it to curse, or even to stress on something. But most importantly, it also a word of affection. The only people allowed to call me a fucker would be a person I trust or someone I know will always be there for me. Well, you know who you are. :)

I don't know but calling names among friends, seems so painful at first, but it gets better as you grow with it. My friend Kenny, my childhood friend, the guy whom always beat me in chess, and the guy who I can talk to, called me "biscuit" (it used to be Julie's biscuit, but gotten lazy after a few months and shortened it to just biscuit) all along since std 3 up till like when I'm in form 3, until we actually have different "set" of friends anymore. I met him not too long ago, and hearing him calling me Julian just felt different. Well time changes everyone, and sometimes, breaking people apart.

Therefore, for all the names that all of YOUs called me, I actually appreciated them, although they sounded crude and silly, just like, Kucing, Julie, Julian Chow Cibai, Muskelman, Mr Bukit Beruang, I actually liked them :). At least I know that people actually remembers me. I'd rather have that than to have someone knowing my name but don't know who I really am.
Sometimes life spanks you hard in the ass.. Its like beating, but an affectionate kind of beating (Kin.. ahem,.. Ky). You know what I mean.

***

Today marks the day (yet another one) where I actually drank my first bottle of beer, since I adopted the straightedge principles. Well I didn't drink like a drunkard, That bottle was for a friend who'll be leaving us for a fresh start. Well good for you, and bad for me, cos I still don't like the taste of beer. :) Well surprisingly, I did not get any allergic reaction. Well, must be because I down the beer real slowly, like in 2 hours I'm still not done with my first bottle. What the heck, even my Executive Director told me "You're a man, must learn to drink!" But that ain't gonna stop me from not drinking. Cos I just don't like the bitter of a beer, I like the bitterness of bitter melon :) (Something that I drink all the time).

Well, all I can say is, the next time I'd drink again, is when someone close leaving me again for something better in their live (not even on my birthday, please don't force me to drink anymore. (Here's to our friendship! my friend)

***

Yeah, me.

But hey, if you really like this shirt, I printed it myself and am selling it at RM25 only.
I have other designs and more to come.
Feel free to leave a comment.

***

WTF, really, WTF.. My boss wanted to start a pork only burger restaurant, and asked a few of my colleagues if they want to chip in. He suggested the name "Pig Nation", "Pig out".. He thinks it'll work if he can price it at McD's price. He's been longing for a real Hamburger with pork bacons, but to his dissapointment, it can't be found in Malaysia, hence his idea of starting a pork burger business. This is his campaign:

It was a colleagues idea, in words.. I turn it into an image.. This clearly
a joke.. Please don't sue me

Look like black pussy after a dick ejaculated into it sial..
sorry, I just love to say gross things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I dont get it ba. How do you know a black pussy would look like that when you have never seen black pussy before? Oh wait.. KANTOI! haha.. and i just love teasing you silly sayang. Jangan marah ye :X

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home