Sunday, November 22, 2009

The most useful berry

As james yeang would have put it, whatever a blackberry can do, an iphone could do the same, and more. In my defense, the functions that the blackberry has regardless of what limitations it has compared to what an iphone is capable of, has served its purpose well.

well, I got a darn good deal with my blackberry and kudos digi, it was such a steal. So here I go about why it is useful to me:

1. It was meant for emailing since its inception, so the qwerty keyboarf made a lot of sense for speedy words input.
2. Keeps me connected all the time
- blogging while on the go (right now I'm on my journey back to kl)
- twitter on the go
- Msn, facebook, g-talk
3. Photo capture that can be instantly posted in facebook, email, msn, twitter. Saves you a lot of time when you see a product that you need/want to show to someone.
4. Blackberry messenger. Free instant messaging for blackberry users.

Now this is how the future of multitasking should be like. I've complained about not being able to focus my secondary t-shirt business but with push email, I am able to instantly open customer email request. I could track my website for products, all while I'm on the go.

A blackberry is created in a way where it is essentially a corporate mobile device as compared to an iphone, from the presentation of its simple but useful interface and functions to its elegant but practical physical presence.

It has to be one of the most easily understandable mobile phone where getting connected is a breeze.

I'm currently using the blackberry bold 9000

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 Comments:

Blogger Jermy Jerm Jerm said...

your qwerty keyboarF needs to have text correction enabled la hahaha

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home