Thursday, June 09, 2011

I stumbled upon an interview on the radio the other day about these two ladies who started their own ice cream company. What made the interview interesting is the fact that that's probably where everyone of us want to be at.

They both had a few years experience working for someone and just decided that its enough, its time to do something they can own. I always think of working like studying. None of us (except a few of us) really enjoyed the process of studying, we really enjoyed school cos that's where we met our friends, played, made some crazy stuffs... But not studying.

Just like work, I don't love my work (if any of u think that's sad, FUCK YOU! Cos its not), its just that I think I'm meant for something bigger. As we grow there are many more limitations, lesser things we can do as age catches up. But that also means we should be focused - in the sense that we used to have 10 things we dreamt of, but now there's only 3 possible things to achieve.

I haven't found my "calling" yet, but its pretty close, I pretty much imagine me in the future and knowing how I want to be like, and I've been thinking about where I wanna be in 10 years. Now its about finding a way to reach me in 10 years.

Whether it'll work or not, I don't know.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carmen said...

it will :)for the next 10 years, i'll be striving together by your side.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home