Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fall to pieces

Seriously, I wonder why, there are some people who just don't seem to like their own name, because when I ask for their number, I'd like to have their full name as well, for

    1. I have an OCD whereby I really need to see full names in my handphone, otherwise I'll go berserk, destroying everything I see in front of my eyes, and tear the damn shit out of you! Damn it!

    2. On a lighter note, it helps me identify the person from someone else who may share the same christian name or surname. Simple as that.

    3. On a lighter lighter note, researches have time and time again proven that knowing the full name of a person will lower the chances of identifying the wrong person. Logical? (Actually I don't know of any research of that matter)

I mean, your parents gave you names for a reason, and they would have definitely given a really nice name or if it doesn't really sound nice, should mean great. Unless your parents are retarded, you wouldn't have a stupid name. I mean, its not like your name is something to be proud of (well, unless of course, you have a kick ass awesome name called Julian Chow Meng Hoe, what up?) but it shouldn't be something to be embarrassed about.

Recently, while playing basketball, this guy came up to me and say, "hey give me your no. next time if there's a game, I'll call you" I said "ok, got it, can I have your full name? I need to differentiate the people in my phone book". You know what I got? "Don't have to put my full name, just put Ah Sern". I was so angry, I deleted the number from my phone book, cos I hate people who just can't reveal their full name. Damn it, is it that hard? Just a simple request like this won't cost you a million bucks!?

Another occurrence, "Just call me Bernice Lim, do you have many Bernice Lim in your phone book?" Ok, right I only have one Bernice Lim, but in the future I might just thought a Bernice Lee to be a Bernice Lim.

Seriously, next time, all of YOUs, who read my blog, take note of this. Cos I might just literally tear your face into pieces..

***

And last but not least, rule of thumb in buying souvenirs for friends when you travel to a distant country(s):

    1. Never, never, ever, ever, ever buy key chains for them, because it is highly cliche.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote: 1. Never, never, ever, ever, ever buy key chains for them, because it is highly cliche.

You'll get nothing from me since you post that up.


u suck

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Hi I'm ken. said...

1. I have an OCD whereby I really need to see full names in my handphone, otherwise I'll go berserk, destroying everything I see in front of my eyes (except cockcroaches), and tear the damn shit out of you! Damn it!

*fixed*

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home