Friday, August 01, 2008

There are two less lonely "people" in the world...

Seriously, who can deny me sexiness now? Despite my chicken legs. YOU! YOU! AND YOUs!
Dear Mom,
Despite all the countless times you say I have a flat ass, and the countless times you asked me not to over exert myself in the gym. And all the time you try to put excess oil and try to feed me fatty food, I STILL HAVE A SEXY ASS! WHAT UP?
Love,
Your son
***
(excerpts from my farewell replies)
Hi Julian,
Good luck in your future job...Yes...U do have a nice ass for someone who is so skinny...kekekekkeke Is your replacement in yet? Oh Yeah, please say Hello to Ng Lee Yin for me. She says she's in your dept..so I am sure u know who she is...She was my schoolmate back in Secondary School...
Best Regards,
M****
E******** MALAYSIA SDN BHD
Add: **, Amoda Building, 22, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur. MALAYSIA
Tel : +********** (DID)
Tel : +********** (Main Line)
Fax : +**********
***

Hey Julian,

All the best to you in whatever you are venturing into next... You make all of us sound very demanding... hope that's not the reason why you are leaving... hehhehehe... Well, the truth is you've put up a lot with me, I know... and I thank you with that...

Anyway, since you are leaving already, let you in a little secret... M**** says, you've got nice butt - despite being thin.... (I've got her permission to reveal this to you) Take care and good bye my friend...

Cheers,

************** Brand Manager - Personal Care
E******** MALAYSIA SDN BHD
Add: **, Amoda Building, 22, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur. MALAYSIA
Tel : +********** (DID)
Tel : +********** (Main Line)
Fax : +**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home