Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Say good night, Means Good bye

The week prior to Raya has been a disaster! Not for me, but for my food intake! Free food everywhere and everytime! But how can I resist those buffet dinners and lunches! And with the gym closed on the Raya week, its not gonna be much of a help! Sometimes Gluttony takes over me...

While at a dinner, we were talking about some stuff about regeneration, relationship and what not...Apparently, the quest to choose the gender of your baby is; not impossible if you do it yourself. But not on a 100% guarantee basis. As all of you would know the women ovary only has an X chromosome while the male sperm contains both X and Y, which explains why girls are XX and guys are XY or if you're retarded you're YXY like Nic.

So, if you want a baby boy, you have the intercourse on the day the ovum is realeased, as the logic here is that the male chromosome is stronger and are able to swim faster. If you're looking for a baby girl on the other hand, you should plan your intercourse slightly earlier as the X chromosome can live longer than the Y. Anyway, that's not my main focus of the post

They then progressed to talking about relationships and asked how many relationships I've had in the past. After it all, I told them about my kindergarten crush and how nice she was to me. I felt so deep for her at that time, and wanted to get married with her so I went home and asked my mom how do i propose to her, and proposed to her the next day. But thats as far as I remembered, I don't remember whatever happened after that.

So I was thinking, my my... all my relationships, they happened like lightning, I mean, there were infatuations and my relationships were built from infatuations. Sometimes I wonder, why I never learnt from my mistakes? Mom always said, think before acting. You know, as much as it happens to me, I just don't like it. Its very much video game style orientation; "Game over, insert coins to continue". To think back, I just hate how it died and just continue the next time I play.

So I'd like to apologize to those whom I've hurt before but its a lesson learnt and experience gained. In conjunction with apologizing, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

***

This week I'll only be able to go to the gym on Monday, and its closed for the rest of the week! Guess I'll have to make do of what I have at home... Skipping Ropes!

But yesterday was the most tiring 5 rounds of 20 Ring Dips, 15 Push Presses @ 20kg x 2 hands and 10 Swings @ 32kg. I only managed to finish it in 26:50.

Happy birthday to my housemate, Cathy! And thanks for the drinks and company and the fun in Velvet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home