Saturday, August 16, 2008

And we'll recall when time runs out : "That it only took a moment to be loved a whole life long"

My weekly update...

My life in my new company has certainly been a very enlightening one. Life is very different and challenging now that I've moved on, and my responsibilities heavier. As one of my assignment, I've been chosen to lead in holding an event, and at the same time assisting in a few launches. To be honest, I'm in a total blur, but its only my second week, so I thought.. it should be ok. Being new to a different set of practice and cultures isn't always fun, cos it takes time to adapt.

For the assignment I had to go to Pantai Medical Centre to for some negotiation and this is what I found on the way up to the conference room:


I was like.. what the fuck?

Well last last week was the convo for a few of my close friends namely, Ah Liang, Wee Leong and Jiro. Its been awhile since I've been back to campus, so Ken, Victor and I decided to pay our campus a visit. Nothing's changed but it does bring back a lot of fond memories to me. Its funny how I miss those days but never really felt like going back again. I love my life now thats for sure.

Liang's graduation

Been drinking quite often lately (ok, guys, I'm slowly accepting this sin, ok?) not that I really like to drink, but more for social purposes. I'm starting to like Stout, though (Believed to have some health benefits). This weekend was Eva's birthday party so we celebrated at Titanium, which happened to have the "Jack Daniel's Global Battle Of The Bands" which kinda... suck big time. There were only maybe 20 people cheering.. max. But we had a great time... Eva and Liang got drunk... in which Liang eventually became sober after a dose of Claypot Loshifun. Oh its great to see Lilian too, its been quite awhile since I've seen you.. (I guess since new year's day). Anyway a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVA!

By the way, Alicia, thanks for the free movie, Wall-e's really good, but the Thai Food you ordered for me...sucked la! Next time I'll never leave the menu to you anymore! :P And I know I got no choice, but let me tell you, I don't like the cheesy-corny-cliched-scandalous-dumblonde-tak kena-highschoolmusical2! But don't worry I'll forcefully watch with you if you want to.

And in the past month, i kena MBPJ saman twice, police saman once, and lost my parking ticket once! Damn!

***

My usual gym diary!

Workout of the day 081508

3 Rounds of: 50 Double Unders, 50 Sumo Deadlifts @ 32kg, 50 Unanchored Situps (My time: 22:01)

My super saiya hair!

Workout of the Day "Jackie"

100 Sumo Deadlift to High Pull @ 20kg, 50 Thrusters @ 12kg, 30 Pull Ups (My time: 14:13)

I do, You Rest

You Do, I Rest

***

Here's a favourite of mine, originally composed and sang by Hoagy Carmichael but covered by a myriad of artist, but my favourite remains to be Nat King Cole's rendition of the song. Its called Stardust, a really beautiful jazz song.





And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that were apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust
Of yesterday
The music
Of the years
Gone by

Sometimes I wonder why I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song.
The melody haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you.
When our love was new, and each kiss an inspiration.
But that was long ago, and now my consolation
Is in the stardust of a song.
Beside the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
The nightingale tells his fairy tale
Of paradise where roses grew.
Though I dream in vain, in my heart you will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of loves refrain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thxs for dinner :) Next up, HighSchoolMusical2!


u sucks

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home