Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last Thursday, an old friend brought me to this place in TTDI. It was a restaurant near a club/bar called bamboo. I insisted that this bamboo club must not be famous, I've never even heard of it, but my friend said its a happening place and I must be ignorant not to know it. I don't know, but all yous can judge that.

Anyway the cafe's really cool, its called Frames. The concept of this cafe is unique, it operates as a cafe cum art gallery. There are alot of photo frames in the cafe that are up for sale and the special thing is; the arts are contributed by friends, customers. Anyone can contribute, and if the piece of art is sold, the contributor will be paid his/her commision.

I paid a visit to the cafe after dinner with my friend, and I was quite impressed. The cafe's very neat, very suitable for a nice romantic dinner, or just a place for friends to hang out at.

The entrance of the cafe

Some of the arts on the wall



This is a photo that was contributed by my friend and he insisted that I post it in my blog.

My new toy capturing another new toy



***

Again, another really busy week, due to the absence of my boss. But sometimes, you just have to rush things as there are many things that'll drift you away from your time line. Like when you're so hyped up with things to do, you've gotta attend a training.

I'm a guy who has to do things cos if I just listen and do nothing, I'll 1. sleep 2. forget whatever got into my tiny brain. So what do I always do when I'm attending long ass trainings? I draw... And below is what I have come up with when I'm in a training that lasts for more than 2 hours...

Monsters dominating a city!

***

And oh, last week I got really tipsy from the Liverpool match against MU, but managed to get a few shots of this guy's collection of figurines... By far, that is the craziest collection I've ever seen.

This guy has a full wall of figurine collection on a 5-tier cabinet that's taller than him!

***

Pushmore Diaries

20 minutes of 2 Muscle ups, 6 Handstand Push Ups and 8 Kettlebell Swings
My rounds (10 Rounds and 1 Muscle up)

The poor boy working out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Seems like a cool enough club to me. I like the idea of lots of artwork although when I think of club I generally think of alcohol and so much artwork with a lot of drunk people could be a bad mix.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home