Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today

Last Thursday, my boss wanted me to experience how a TVC is shot for one of our brand. Basically a 101 of how the ad agency, production crews, the talents, work together to get the TVC done. And before we have been brief the process of getting the story boards, offline and online acceptance, and what not.

The shot was done in Monash campus (Its a really really nice campus) and at the end of the day, what I experienced was colleagues, managers and directors going crazy over the lead actor. Totally outshined his heroine. Haha. Some pictures down here.


(l-r) The lead guy and girl, Jessica and Me

But I have to say it is a damn good experience. I've experienced it once, when I was in a video clip but this time, the crew is massive. Oh by the way, the talents are Thais, Thai talents are chosen apparently because they are much cheaper than local talents, and they are better looking. Oh just for you girls information, the guy is Half Thai and French and he's just... 18.


And my usual gym updates:



max rep in 2 minutes each of: Pushups, pullups, tyre flips, rope skips, situps
my results: (47, 26, 18, 260, 65)



8 Rounds of 20 Seconds for pullup pushup situp squats
my results (57, 106, 77, 113)



100 sumo deadlift to high pulls, 21 thrusters, 15 pullups (for time)
75 SDHP, 18 thrusters, 12 pullups (for time)
50 SDHP, 15 thrusters, 9 pullups (for time)


My time:
9:13, 8:25, 5:45



***


My sister told me that this 27 Aug, some sort of eclipse is gonna happen, where a nearby planet will be side by side with the moon therefore making it look like there are two moons. According to her, this only happen once in a few million years.


Why do I hear this kind of happening every year stating that we will only be able to see that some sort of event once in a million years? It seems that there are endless things that are gonna happen for one time in a million years every year. Doesn't make sense, but it happens.

And of course, last but not least and never forgotten... Congratulations Su Yen on your graduation. And really hope to see you soon!


***

Nic: Are you going to church tomorrow?
Justyne: Yeah, see you tomorrow
Nic: Yeah, get to see big boobs tomorrow!
Julian: Wow! Can I go too? For the wrong reasons!
Nic: Come la, anyway you're still going church to admire god's creation what
Julian: Yeah, you're damn right!

Hahhaa.. yeah, only Nic can think of this...

And to be honest, 84.73% of the time, we only believe in religion, when we get ourselves into deep shit... like: Holy cow! I missed my deadline *starts chanting* (hoping that I won't get screwed by my boss!)... Judging by the society these days, this seems to be the trend.

4 Comments:

Blogger SuYen said...

THANK U Jules~!~!~! eh
when am i gonna see u again ler!! i will probably be leaving end of next month!! applying for visa and stuff now :P

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

back in the states again? working there permanently already? hehe...
when r u down to kl...? call me la!

6:57 AM  
Blogger SuYen said...

hehe nope.. gonna go further studies in UK now :) will let u know when im going to kl... and why u never come online anymore lar?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

I just moved to Bandar utama i don have internet connection here... and now i only online on MSN, I'm no more on yahoo messenger.. add me at heavy_vegetable@hotmail.com

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home