Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Social Casualty...

Its the time of the year again when the celebrations occur... Christmas, Deepavali, Hari Raya, New Year, my birthday. So many celebrations! Like the ones I listed, everybody HAS to celebrate them, especially the last one. its like just a week away.. like *cough* 9 *cough* Nov *ahem*. And then again, what are those celebrations without wishlists you hope to be gifted by the loved ones and friends.

And so, here are my wishlist! Just a few things!

1. A Swiss Army Knife!
    Why?
    It contains important tools that helps in everyday usage, and especially if you're a super outdoor person, there's no reason not to get one. Also comes in handy when you've gotta fix simple household items. And oh, sometimes for saving lives too. McGyver wouldn't use it if it didn't help? Average price: RM145 - RM300

http://www.swiss-army-knife-wenger.co.uk/swiss_army_knife_champ_28.jpg

2. Confederate Motors: Hellcat
    Why?
    Why not? Brad Pitt endorses it. Tom Cruise rides on it. Its design is so sleek. Just check out those curves that never go wrong. Truly my kind of bike! Unfortunately this item in my wishlist would just stay in the wishlist until maybe when I'm 92 and hopeless.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/100490364/Confederate_Hellcat_131_Motorcycle.jpg

3. Oakley Oil Drum: Ducati
    Why?
    Can it go wrong? I decorate my house with black and red. What more can I say?

[Oakley+Oil+Drum.jpg]

4. De Grisogono: dg
    Why?
    Its the first ever digital watch that is not built on a circuit board. Intelligently, it still uses the binary system for its digital face, but lives on mechanical movement. How kick ass is that? Very. basically the digital numbers you see are green plastic bars that turns itself to form the specific digit. Can cost you a bomb. Maybe those that explodes like mushroom

http://www.thecartorialist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/meccanico-dg_3quart_avant_vert.jpg


5. Wall hooks for Guitar
    Why?
    By far the cheapest thing in my wishlist, I currently have 4 guitars in my room that needs some public display of attention. They are bugging me everyday so they can flaunt themself. Plus they look good as furnitures.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410XNPC7WRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
***

Pushmore WOD Wed 291008

150 wall balls for time. My time: 11:32

Basically no one ends up standing straight after a workout in Pushmore, either you see stars or you lie down flat on the floor. There's practically no survivors in Pushmore. That's why we keep coming back for me. You see, Crossfit junkies never believe in Death so everytime we die, we resurrect and try to live. That's what Crossfit is all about. Sustainability. Get addicted to it, or quit it. Period.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home