Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm coming back into your system!

Since I've started in Reckitt Benckiser, I haven't really been getting a fair share of online time. I've got no lap top and no internet connection now. The only chance is to go to the cyber cafe which is what I don't really like. The new company's cool, the people are really young and driven.. and what made me a little worried, people are really fast there.. Nothing bad there but it has been a one week of culture shock for me, knowing there's more days to come in the coming week and so on... Anyway, like what my former boss said, your life is gonna be more difficult, but thats gonna be a challenge I'm taking, if not now, someday I'll still have to.

Obviously, there are more chicks as well :p, nice office, big pantry, a strategic location, but all of it comes a big price to pay. A big commitment. Definitely different from what to expect in my old company, definitely an eye opener. Lets hope all is well for me!

Gonna spend this weekend nicely with my bunch of friends, with a couple of pints of Guiness Stout! Don't get me wrong... I am not an alcoholic, but more of a health drinker, which was why I've develop a liking for Stouts

Anyway some gym photos as usual!



The killing 30 muscle ups, which tore my palm skins


Our abs workout

The Push Press with Nigel C!


Sumo Deadlift to High Pulls!

The Pull Ups!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be the gayest website ever. Geeze, can this guy be any more in love with himelf??

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

sorry to offend u :)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Kirksman said...

oo
if that's the case i'm way gay'er

anyway, hey julian, I go to pushmore occasionally....do give me a txt or call if you plan to go there
012-7127-366

Cheerios.

2:07 AM  
Blogger o0o said...

yo dude... i go there everyday except wed and sun only hahaha but i go in the evening around 7pm afterwork.. where r u working now?

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home