Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How the strap killed the guitar

So much has changed eversince i spent RM750 to purchase my epiphone special II. Now its broken. From a normal decent electric guitar, it became a retarded guitar now. How retarded it is? After tuning, strum once then the tunings run wild again. It looks like this when I first bought it
But now... its broken.. cos i spun my guitar.. It all started when I saw Story of the Year did it in their live concert. At first I was scared that I might lose a limb or smash my brain or poke into my eyes but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! So I seek alot of tutorials and lessons on how to spin a guitar.. It looks something like this: http://www.compfused.com/directlink/196/ (actually exactly like this!). So I've learned the art of spinning front and back so I went back to my hometown in Mlk to try it out. But before that I was jamming with my band FMC and asked my band leader whether I could spin his Les Paul Standard but he said if the guitar break he will 'diu gao' me so I said ''ok, What about lending me your strap lock?" he replied "ok". So thats when all the nonsense started.. I was in Malacca, it was about 2am and everyone was asleep but I was really nervous and excited. I was quite dumb cos I did it in my room but I did space myself well so that I won't break the radio, photo frame, glass cabinet, floor marble, bed frame. I was well positioned. I knew I was scared at that point of time but I knew I just had to do it, so I spin the guitar and.. I FUCKING DID IT!! I was looking at the mirror at myself thinking "You Da MANNN!!!" so I got hooked to spinning it and didnt stopped spinning for about half an hour until the last spin killed the guitar in red... The strap lock got loose and the guitar flew right off and on it hit the floor... the bridge wasn't in tact and the neck was broken.. like this:
Thats how the strap killed the guitar.. Not me. Damn!
How ah?
Must buy new guitar ah? Im planning to buy an acrylic guitar but no money ler..
CIBAI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home