Thursday, December 14, 2006

Farewell my Concubine

This photo was taken during Victor's birthday dinner.. All of us in Farewell My Concubine. Had a great birthday dinner that day in Klang, thanks wei victor!

If we were born in the 60's this is how I imagine us to be like :D
Lenard shall be Ringo, Victor as George, Ming like Lennon and I'll look like Paul!
Hahahaha.. that's how we'll look like in retro style haha

Comparing ourselves to The Beatles!


Nothing much, just a simple and meaningless update... It just struck me when I saw our photo in Jiok's blog while listening to Katie Melua's version of Lucy in The Sky Of Diamond. hehe..
oh and check out Alpha Dog starring Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake, Emile Hirsch, and Sharon Stone, seen the trailer and seems like a fucking nice movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home