Thursday, December 21, 2006

Taggged!

Tagged by Rabbit

Layer One: On the outside
Name: Julian chow
Birth Date: 9 Nov 85
Current Status: single n loving it
Eye colour: dark brown
Hair colour: black
Righty or lefty: righty
Zodiac sign: scorpio


Layer Two: On the inside
Your Heritage: pure Chinese
Your Fears: without family and career
Your Weaknesses: become nervous and anxious and scared easily
Your Perfect Pizza: any Pizza with a lot of vegetable


Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: 4 slices of bread with peanut butter or jam and a cup of dissolved vitamin C
Your Bedtime: around 2am
Your Most Missed Memory: backpacking with my friends


Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: neither
McDonald's or Burger King: neither
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Clark's haha
Tea or Nestea: Chinese Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: it depends
Cappucinno or Coffee: cappucino


Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: nope
Curse: most of the time


Layer Six: In the past month
Drank Alcohol: yes.. :(
Gone to the Mall: yeap
Been on Stage: more than one month ago
Eaten Sushi: more than a month
Dyed Your Hair: nope


Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: I wish!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: nope.


Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: at least 30


Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: blue
Best Hair Colour: natural colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: long


Layer Ten: What Were You Doing..
1 Minute Ago: get my clothes on
1 Hour Ago: workout in the gym and jogging
4.5 Hours Ago: in class
1 Month Ago: breakfast, resting, gym, dinner, lepak with friends, watch DVD and sleep
1 Year Ago: the same..


Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: working out
I Feel: broke and bored
I Hate: Long Assignments
I Hide: my secret
I Miss: my parents!
I Need: a holiday


Layer Twelve: Tag People
1) Ayayaya
2) Victor
3) Suyen
4) Lenard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home