Monday, August 21, 2006

I totally despise

I totally despise...

1. fucking guys who are damn fucking unorganized.
2. fucking guys who do not fucking clean their house.
3. fucking guys who just fucking cant fucking keep their fucking table fucking neat.
4. fucking people who only fucking say but don't fucking do
5. fucking people who only know how to fucking comment but can't do a fucking shit.
6. fucking drivers who do not fucking know how to fucking signal when they wanna turn in to fucking MMU
7. FUCKING Flying insects that cant stop FUCKING getting into my fucking house!!
8. Can those fucking mosquitoes fucking stop sucking my fucking blood!!
9. Fuck the people who don't listen to me! fuck u all bitches! fuck you! fuckkkkkk!
10. Fuck EXAMS!!!!! CIBAI LANCAU KANINEH NIAMA! BeDaNy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home