Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WTF is wrong with the world today?

Everyday we hear and see things we never want them to happen in our life.. like robberies, rape cases, kidnap cases, murder.. bla bla bla the list goes on and on. It never ends..
We have people who got raped and then burned or killed violently. Or in other countries genocide happen and there's no more room for peace anymore. Everything must be settled with gun powder and nuclear weapons. I wonder when will the war ends.. when one day whats left will only be ashes. Thats the nature of human beings. Nobody will be satisfied for their own selfish reasons. In the end no one will win, this will all just lead us to square 1 if tyrant politicians would be smart enough to use deductive reasoning to find a solution to their problems. Albert Einstein once said "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." With the state of the art technology we have now everything can be destroyed in a blink of an eye. I guess good people in the world wouldn't know what has happened to the rate of crimes in the world,.. suddenly it seems that religions do not lead a person to the right path and suddenly cops and political leaders are acting in a way that contradicts the nature of their job. We are living in a modern world filled up of fools who try to find solutions to their problems using crude medieval ways.

Sometimes I really wish that there will be a vigilante who keeps the world a better place. I'd really wish that Superman does exist and a superhuman like Spider man would have come to save mankind. Sometimes I think people like Stan Lee and Avi Arad are men who we should be admiring and supporting for their dreams and imagination that shower unconditional love for peace and harmony (Although the comics are often based on violence to solve their problems). I hope there's someone in this world who could say "Lois, you wrote an article entitled 'why the world doesn't need Superman' but everytime I listen, I hear voices crying for me to return". I really hope the world will be a world of no racial, status, money, power barriers. And I hope one day a savior will come and rescue all of us from evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home